The Ultimate Guide to Setting Your Holiday Hours
When your hours of operation change for a brief period of time, you can set Special hours so that your regular hours don't change. The last thing on your mind is notifying your customers of your updated hours for the holidays, so it's critical to make those changes before the holidays sneak up on you!
How to set Holiday Hours on Google
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- Click the Special hours section.
- Click Confirm hours next to an upcoming holiday. Or click Add new date to choose a different date.
- Enter the opening and closing times for that day.
• Slide the circle to "Closed" to indicate that the location is closed all day.
- When you’ve finished entering all of your special hours, click Apply. Your special hours will appear to customers on Google only for the designated days.
How to set Holiday Hours on Facebook
- Click About on the left side of your page
- Click Edit Page Info
- Click the Hours tab at the top
- Add your hours and click Save Changes
How to set Holiday Hours on Bing
- Login to bingplaces.com.
- Click on your business name.
- Select the Edit button next to your business name.
- Click the Next button until you get to the section that displays your hours.
- Click the checkbox next to: "Yes, I want to provide working hours for special days."
- Add your holiday hours. If your business is closed make sure to check the box for “Closed”.
- Click Next and then Submit when you are finished.
How to set Holiday Hours on Yelp
- Login to the Yelp for Business app.
- Go to Business Information
- Select Special Hours.
- You can mark your business as closed for the day or open during a window of time. Special hours are set on a day-by-day basis, so add each day where your operating hours will be different from the hours regularly listed on Yelp.
How to set Holiday Hours on your website
- Put your business hours in an email
- Email those hours to us
- We update them for you
- Enjoy some eggnog
Are you not on a managed plan?
Consumers rely on your listings to give them accurate information about your business's holiday hours. If you’re open on the holidays, make sure your customers know that. If you’re closed for the holiday, update your listings to include special hours so consumers don’t lose trust in your business.
From our business to yours, we wish you a happy holiday and a safe new year!
The Bankert Team